Palmer Acquisition Group seeks to achieve a defined growth strategy through following a disciplined investment approach complemented by forming partnerships with superior management teams to create value.
The Operating Partners invest substantial amounts of their own capital in every transaction. We believe the long-term benefits of a measured growth strategy outweigh those derived from subjecting the firm to high levels of leverage in producing exceptional risk adjusted returns. Our investor group consists of a small and select group of like-minded investors who are invited to join us in our ventures.
When making investments, we:
- Work with retiring owners
- Actively seek to purchase divestitures, viable stand-alone divisions or subsidiaries of larger enterprises
- Target specific geographic markets
- Avoid operating turnarounds
- Invest only in friendly transactions
- Structure and employ incentive compensation plans that powerfully motivate management to achieve their operating objectives by offering entrepreneurial-size rewards
- Capitalize companies with sufficient equity to support growth
- Purchase full or majority interests in privately held enterprises - We also consider combined majority investments with additional backers
- Pay reasonable and customary finder's fees for completed referrals